I am Raven, the maker of all clothing items at https://www.facebook.com/LittleRavenNest/
I make bespoke, traditional style, hand made children's clothing.
I thought it might be nice to blog about the things I make as well as tell you a little about my life.
I live in a lovely old cottage with my three cats Charlie, Harrison and Myrtle.
I am almost 50 years old and have three grown up children and 3 beautiful grandchildren, all of whom I adore.
I have never blogged before and am not too good with computers so bear with me as I get to grips with this blogging lark lol.
This first blog post is a bit of an experiment. The programme is all new to me so I will learn as I go.
These are just some of the things I make. Further details can be found at https://www.facebook.com/LittleRavenNest/This is Myrtle, the eldest of my cats.
She is 19yrs old.








No comments:
Post a Comment